Tuesday, December 6th, 7:00pm
820 E Washington Avenue, Burlington, WA 98233
We all owe a great deal of gratitude to our out-going Club President, Greg Koenker, for successfully steering the club through a third year of pandemic-related uncertainty. As a club, we were able to dip our toes back in the water with regard to public events, and Greg’s leadership was pivotal in
making that happen.
Come give him a hearty “Thanks” and help send Greg off into the sunset as he hosts the final meeting of 2022!
You don’t want to miss this last chance to see everyone before the holidays consume our lives. And there will be a LOT happening at the meeting…
• As is the club’s tradition, the president will celebrate the conclusion of duties (YAY!) and present a Year-End Wrap-Up highlighting our many club shenanigans over the past 12 months.
• Greg will lead us in voting for the incoming Officers and announce the 2023 Board of Directors.
• There will be an in-person Bring and Brag, so grab a project you want to showcase, and bring it to the meeting for all to see.
• Jerry Couchman and David Shull will be handing out new-member name tags.
• There will be a raffle benefiting Toys for Tots. Bring some CASH and show your support!
• Al Ashley will be on deck for paying your 2023 dues in person.