Tuesday, February 5th at 7pm
Mount Vernon Christian School
820 W Blackburn Rd, Mt Vernon, WA 98273
Due to icy road conditions, we’re going to opt for the safety of the group and cancel tonight’s General Meeting. I’ve gathered input from Board members spread across the four corners of our club’s membership area, and the consensus is that the risk of injury is too high to take the chance. While a few small areas are reasonably clear, many are still quite treacherous. Main roads are mostly dry but the side streets getting to them are still very icy. Also, the school was closed yesterday and is closed again today, so the parking lot is not completely cleared of ice yet.
If you know of any other members who may not check their email regularly, please contact them with this info.
We’ll hold our next General Meeting on March 5th. Thank you for your understanding.